Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vanilla / Kuva Ogris and Heavy Caliber

Marvaz

Seeing a lot of posts bashing Kuva Ogris, I think it's clear by now that DE does not want Ogris to have crit for all intents and purposes, a real mistery since the lich system was the perfect opportunity and saddening because the way to go is just slamming a bunch of elemental mods and maybe some QoL, could you at least change the interaction of the weapon with heavy caliber so the rockets don't end up seeking my feet? I don't understand how accuracy goes from 100 to an incredible one digit.

P.S Could you also make nightwatch napalm wear down nullifier bubbles? I know you can damage the guy if he walks into the flames but the flames themselves do nothing against the bubble, this isn't a warframe ability and it's bad enough to have the rockets somehow redirected to my close proximity.

Edited by Marvaz
Grammar

A bit of spread works well with the crowd control effect of nightwatch napalm imo. But yeah unless you plan on carpet-bombing from higher grounds, don't use HC at max rank on the Ogris. In most situations, i think r6-8 gives an acceptable compromise at medium range so i don't mind the way it curently works.

About wearing down the nullifier bubbles with NN... it's ok for the Torid's clouds, because they have a much smaller area of effect, but wouldn't it be too powerful on the Ogris? Also it makes each weapons have their own perks. That said i'm not totally against the idea, as missing a shot can have much worse consequences for the user than with the Torid 🙂

Edited by Robolaser