Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi There, My Fellow Tenno!

GkarB5

Hi, I'm GkarB5.

I've been playing Warframe for just a few months on & off - but I've recently gotten very hooked on it.

Ever since I figured out how to use the mod system to enhance my Warframe, Sentinel, & weapons - my interest in this game has spiked.

Also, I'm getting a PS4 in November & I'm very much hoping that I'll be able to play Warframe on PS4 without losing my current stats/ progression, etc.

The only Warframe that I have now is a level 17 Volt - but I might also get Trinity or Ash very soon.

I don't have any friends who play Warframe - and I'd very much like to be able to play this game with other people who don't mind having a newb tag along.  The only thing that I ask is that you be mature and not use foul language excessively.

I would like to purchase keys for Void missions & run them with other kind, mature, & respectful players as well as run other types of missions.

My usual playing times for Warframe are:

Fri: 9PM-1:00AM Eastern

Sat. 2PM-7PM Eastern

Sun: 2PM-7PM Eastern

Please let me know if you'd like to meet-up in-game & fight the Grinneer together.

Welcome to the update 10 version of Warframe where everything is better.  I like to help out "noobs" when ever I can, but I still let them learn on their own. so you if you are looking for more friends feel free to add me. I'm PST (EST is too mainstream) but I'm one almost all the time on the weekends so we should be able to find each other at some point .

Hi!

Sure, feel free to add me! I'm on the east coast so EST works fine (EST = best time zone. :P) and I am on usually at those times. A little tip, don't go out and buy void keys when they can be obtained easily via defense rewards/survival rewards.

Thanks very much for this tip about the Void keys, Nealybealy!