The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

My game freezes and GPU drops to 0

PlutoPlanet

I just started playing Warframe again after about 3 years break, but when I play now I can't play more than 30 minutes before my game freezes and GPU drops to 0 (The audio is still present).
This only happends in Warframe and it didn't happend the last time I played it.
Does anyone have a fix? pls help I've looked everywhere for a solution.  

Is the game freezing for a few seconds and then forcing you back to your desktop?

Because that has been happening to me recently too. Audio from the mission still plays, but I cannot bring up the game anymore from desktop.

It seems to be only affecting Warframe, so I think this may be an issue with recent big update.

There was another guy on here who is having the same problem I think.

(it's vcard driver crashes btw, u can check it out in your windows system logs, and idk why warframe crashing it, cuz my vcard or anything passes any benchmarks or stresstest easily and any game running stable on any settings)

If your vcard is ok, there is only one solution that helped me - lower graphics settings, set preset to low or set settings like mine is (if u dont want to play on lowest preset):

Spoiler

FRFxVzB.png

b24pGy7.png

JC9pZdT.png

dBesN9V.png

btw vcard gtx 650ti driver 399.07 

Edited by FearStr1ke

Same here. Got a new laptop, not the best for gaming but can run Valli's at a constant 40-60 fps on low settings and resolution. Was catching up on content in Fortuna that I wasn't previously able to do on my old laptop, and now today I can't even do Clem's mission for nightwave without crashing.