Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich overhaul.

JefTheReaper

1 minute ago, Jutzo said:

Warframe is based on the idea to grind. If you aren't happy with that get any other game, you can't have a middle ground because on long term it would kill off veterans or people who play a lot of the game for a long time. I know at the moment it's kind of hard to get all of the stuff done but when you're actually completed it and got no other real objective, you will understand why everyone in this topic is throwing S#&$ at you.

As if I could, I already invested so much time in this game that it would be insane to quit until the servers shut down.

Sure you can understand, if you are bored then why not stop playing? obviously as too much time and possibly money was already invested in playing this game.

And no, I cannot understand.
I like thinking and improving, I hate stagnation and just going with the flow.

I keep bringing this up as its a perfect example, the PoE reward system.
This was a victory of people who actually acted and voiced their opinions, rather then going with the flow and saying "this is fine" while grinding long chains of missions only to get the short end of a RNG reward.

And if I remember correctly a lot of those people also got a lot of S#&$ and backtalk for asking that.

I can sympathize with the boredom of Veterans, but not to the point where I will ignore the problems it creates for non veterans.

There needs to be a balance, and it is possible.

So you can throw S#&$ at me as much as you want, but I won't hold my tongue if I see something that can be better, something that lessens the value of the gameplay.

And yes, I don't speak for everyone, that's why I want to discuss these things, finding that middle-ground that is good for everyone.

I've seen many friends, irl and online quitting warframe simply due to how much longer and time wasting it became.

So I'm sorry, but I can't evoke enormous amounts of understanding and sympathy for veteran boredom while a majority of newer players are just not giving warframe enough of a chance due to the staggering amount of time and repetitive content required to even get somewhere before they can even start enjoying the game.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JefTheReaper said:

Ok, first off, quote me anywhere where I said "I speak for everyone here"

If not, then don't put false words in my mouth in a attempt to paint me in a bad light.

Just as a reminder, YOU also don't speak for everyone.
I'm not the only one complaining about this, but a lot of people are sure trying their very best to smother our voices due to not liking our opinion.

And hey, I'm not saying my proposal is perfect, DE's original version is also not perfect.
And I would love a middle ground to balance this kind of game-play.

Like I said before: PoE originally also only gave one reward for the entire mission chain, and it was dumb.
Now you get one reward per finished mission in the quest chain, and that is fine by me.
Its a fair system that does not drain enormous amounts of time, yet can still take your through quite the amount of missions due to RNG.

Kuva Lich has potential, but the way it is now is terrible.
And that is my opinion, there is much more room for improvement to make it less of a grind, but still keep it entertaining FOR EVERYONE.

1 hour ago, JefTheReaper said:

Don't spew nonsense, the only reason people only do short matches is due to sheer boredom, or the lack of wanting to go through the trouble to do all those lengthy matches in the first place.

1 hour ago, JefTheReaper said:

Please, the only ones who can possibly have 100% of everything in the game are those with crazy amounts of free time, and have been around from close to the start of the game.

Yes, I do not speak for everyone, and I did not spoke for everyone.

I say your complaning is due your lack of time and patience.

Kuva Litch, imo, is indeed flawed and needs improvements (not band-aid like the hotfixes), but not time consuming.

For me, if I take time to farm something, it better be 100% that I get that thing, and if it's a short, repeatalbe grind, I don't mind RNG on it. Kuve Litch is both, repetable and long, it's "rewarding", but I don't see the fun on it.

Edited by (NSW)Kokojo
  • Like 1

I don't agree with the numbers in your post, namely the 2-3 kills for the info, but I do agree with the overall sentiment. IMO I'd love if they're just add a new mission that isn't a glorified survival or deception and you complete that to get the info, imagine a sabotage or spy mission but harder/longwinded and with some unique stuff. 

I love warframe, and I'm quite the whale when it comes to investing money into it, we're all strapped for time hence why I appreciate it when they add ways to bypass grind for money (prime access, platinum, trading etc), I ain't saying they should do the same for this, in-fact this just reminds me of nightwave, and one should approach it in such a matter, it's something you can commit 6 hours of your weekend to once a week then still get all the content from it, that's how I have and always will play this game unless I'm off sick or I cancel plans, it's just a matter of impatience and a willingness to grind out the content, I've patience but no time so when I grinded out a few of em over the weekend I felt I wasted my time (especially since giving mercy does jack sht at this point in time). I would love for the weapons to be tradable, that'd #*!% up the market but it'll settle down eventually just like with the introduction rivens, heck, I remember back when people used the market for selling stuff like syndicate mods/weapons, been a while since I've seen either in this sea of rivens, damn i like to ramble on, ignore me

• Like 1