Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rathuum need rework

ChaoticEdge

Rathuum didn't have a rework which the only stage or area close to be the Rathuum is the Index which they had a rework, but Rathuum needs a rework which I am going list the 3 things what the Rathuum need a change

1. Spawning area point

- The fact is the players who spawn in glass cannon build frame always end up dieing afterward thanks to either the players full on 3 then get random guy in the 4th party for the 4th guy will either end up between of the start the rathuum match and the middle rathuum to be done which the 4th players end up dieing with in quick seconds because that blasted screen lock on trailer concept lock on which I find it annoying and need a change either get rid of it or change the players in safe zone even thou they have immortal mode on for few seconds which players cannot move at all because they are lock into it for good 10 seconds which counted the immortal mode only lasted for 5 seconds which give off enough time a grineer bombarder character to kill a glass cannon frame

2. A continues mode

- like the Index which they had rework which they were able continue to keep on earning rewards but to Rathuum they earn Endo and Arena points which it would be much useful if there is a chose for the Rathuum has similar version like the Index idea for very simple plan

3. Map rework

- I hate to break it to you but it is full truth the map that is given for the Rathuum is pretty not so well ok which players will end up spawning in the wrong side the rope or either don't want spawn in that location where the battlefield is going on in the front door they walk out that door which it would be great if they get a chance to move away from that direction.  What is need to be fair is the map for somewhat new player or players who are new to the Rathuum or didn't like the map because either the Map is too small as the RNG keep on sending you back to be the small map (some strange reason the RNG don't stop doing that) again  which I think it is time not let the RNG to keep on running too much for the map of Rathuum which it would be nice get a map that actually support completely for Rathuum so it be fair for players to actually get some room to move around in there.

I know it is claim to be "too soon for changes" but nothing is too soon for changes for it is "when for a change", as I hope the Dev will look at Rathuum later on for changes but I do not know Lunaro it is going have a change as well but either way I will let DE handle the small things and the big things.

9 hours ago, Jutzo said:

Why would you play rathuum? Well except for the points you need for saryn. I'm not saying that it doesn't need a rework, but I'm sure it really isn't that relevant right now, that it would seriously would matter.

The farming is a hassle and Saryn does not gather your Endo which force Nidus or Khora to come in play to gather and the methods of farming is lot longer, sometime it is difficult to farm mods from the Rathuum which there is 2 stance mod is hard to get "Vengeful Reverent" stance and "Crushing Ruin" which both these are way hard to requires and if the mod drop too far from you while your using Saryn basically you shot yourself in the foot because you are not make it in time to get the mod.  At the time being think before claim "it doesn't need rework" which we have the Index a rework and everyone liked the rework in that part area.  Rathuum Map is too randomized and not really type fair balance to be measured by for like I said "New players who come to Rathuum either be confused" most likely we have new players towards Rathuum doesn't know what they really pose to do when weird map they barely noticed they pass by in missions for they don't know how things work out very well in small room.   Rathuum is super non-updated tight endless annoying farming that actually drove people mad to get a riven mod that is difficult to get and other type rare mods that is way harder to get then the corrupted mods.

This is pretty much sum it up what I said for again why don't you read the 3 things why it is needed a change because killing 25 enemies and spending a min or 2 mins is way annoyingly and if you use Saryn and just simple murder everything it is not going get you the mods, why do you think players is going play Saryn to get it over with it right now, no because all the players hate Saryn if she is in Rathuum because there is players who want to try so hard to farm "CRUSHING RUIN" mod which I DO NOT KNOW WHY DE HAVE TO PU- *deleted rant*, excuse me but as again this isn't the main goal about getting farming points, it is farming either Endo or Mods which ppl really barely care for the Grineer chick who has drinking problem but they only farm her if there is a mod that actually going help the player a lot.