Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie rewards

(XBOX)UnbornDa3mon

You seriously need to sort the whole item drop chances mechanism out because I'm sick of usually getting the crap that's offered rather than anything worthwhile. Today for instance I did 2 sorties and what did I get? 2 of the same pointles sculptures instead of anything decent and don't bother with the whole "it's worth endo" line, if I want endo I can easily get endo I don't need any more sculptures or crap like it, I have plenty thank you. If you're going to set stuff like this as a high drop chance (and yes you have) then at least give players the option to swap it for something we can get some use out of or just stop including them as rewards when it actually feels more like a slap in the face for our loyalty and time, prime example would be trying and failing to get kavat DNA which you may as well just charge credits for as we have to spend credits and resources to make derelict keys, if all you're wanting is pissed off players leaving to go play other similar games then bravo you're doing a bang up job.

Fyi feedback isn't about being happy and shiny about the product or service, it's about how you honestly feel about positive and negative, where there's need for improvement or where in your personal opinion it's perfect. Warframe has got a lot of things i personally like that others hate, my operator for example, I love the idea of them and the way they were worked into the thread of the game and would love to see missions set just for them without a frame, i.e. new types of stealth missions, they're currently under utilized imo but I know DE are working to bring Warframe into a larger universal setting and it will take time before they introduce something along those lines, that being said the faults in the current system that make players feel like walking money bags to them are there and arent likely to change anytime soon. A good example would be the glast gambit quest which is totally out of balance when it comes to cost and reward, the amount you have to pay to play the matches themselves is ridiculous considering the return you get, i think I failed it 6 or 7 times due to the stupid keep it within 10 points crap they introduced, once I figured a way to do it without losing my credits if I lost (including the cheater index match that you're meant to lose and continue the story) it stopped annoying me and I found it amusing that I could play it indefinitely to iron out my strategy. Sorry rambled on a bit there, summing up, feedback is about pros and cons, otherwise what's the point? Anything else is just pandering to someone's inflated ego.

The only thing I think is a legit complaint in the sortie rewards table is the 3 day booster.
Mod Drop Chance Booster is worthless. Legit worthless.

To put it in perspective, say condition overload at 2 in ten thousand chance of dropping. Oh boy it's now a FOUR in ten thousand chance. Seriously, that is worthless.
Endo is at least useful. At MR26 I still have many mods to max so it's actually beneficial to me in the long run. Mod Drop Chance booster is simply an absolute WASTE.

I didn't mind getting the first sculpture, I'm trying to collect one of each so it went to my collection, it's when I slogged through another sortie 2 hours later and of the possible 10 rewards I get another sculpture which being a 1 in 10 chance tells me it's drop ratio is substantially higher for that than anything else on that list, they may as well remove everything else and just shove a sculpture at you before you even start the missions. Not to sound childish but for me being mr12 and relearning the mod system, slogging through 2 sorties, my very first by the way, wasn't a walk in the park that it seems to be for other higher (sometimes even lower) ranked players so to end up with essentially an ornament which has no use except to be broken down to endo and after that again be broken down to level mods so it may as well not exist at all and should just be endo anyway feels like a slap in the face.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb (XB1)UnbornDa3mon:

it's when I slogged through another sortie 2 hours later

Bro, how does one take for the sortie longer than 15 minutes? Did you exaggerate or are you really of the opinion that a player needs 2 hours? Also the drops are fine, ayatan anasa is at 28% drop chance, so you still have a 72% chance of getting the rest. It's just a small reward as it's not a hard gamemode but it still has some rare loot to reward players over time.

Edited by Jutzo