Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo - Blank Rooms the Size of Small/Large Gardens

(PSN)BloodyHell

When it comes to currently planning a dojo and the connecting rooms there're some limits I've bumped into. While all the gardens are very nice, I'm kind of surprised we don't have any small/large rooms that are just empty with a basic Tenno floor. For example, say I wanted to design a small spaceship bridge area or a commune with a corpus theme or maybe even a fake storage area. The main issue that crops up is having to spend time placing down panels to cover the floor, and even then it'll never reach the doors. I'd be nice to have some rooms that had the blank canvas of the Inspirational Hall but weren't the extreme size of one. 

Another small suggestion: While it's well known that dojo geometry is really funky, is there a possible way of allowing the ability to swap rooms of the same type around? So for example, say the blank rooms did get added and I wanted to add one in, but wanted to add it to a spot where I have a small garden where it would require tearing down 10+ rooms just to replace it, wouldn't it be possible to add a feature to the Room Options console to swap those two rooms around? Seeing as they're essentially the same room just with a different interior I can't see it causing too much conflict. Even if it meant they'd have to be reset by having to destroy all the decorations or polychrome coloring within those two rooms, I think that would be a worthy trade off. Would also be nice to swap a Grandest/Grand hall or a Greater/Great hall around too. That would help a lot when it comes to reorganising and redesigning dojos. 

Also also: ability to recolor floors when? My creativity bug needs this. Thank you. 

• Like 2

Also to this there any other Dojo rooms planned like an engineering bay, Orbiter dock like the relay's have, Hydroponics bay, Medical, additional Helminth Room for warframe repair.
And could we have some technician's and other staff. I'm sure large clans are always busy with members popping in and out but us small Dojo builders might want to have some of the populace of the solar system frequent our creative space.

And I agree with @(PS4)BloodyHell that it would be really nice if we could re arrange all our rooms and halls without destroying everything to do so. I know my Dojo could do with a replan. LOL.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

In some respects it's a shame we can't use a set of prefabs to make the rooms we want and then upload them to the Dojo.

Pretty much like a Dojo Tenogen.

Obviously DE need to maintain and developed the main game but maybe a small team of one or two people can have a look at updating the these areas.

Yeah. Think some things, like the recoloring of the banners, have been asked for quite a long while now.

Not sure how it goes with anyone else, but also find the custom parkour one to be a pain to create. I can't find a way to properly create and align the barriers, out of bounce zones, for it.
Feel like it'd be better if you could put diagonal markers for it. But might be I haven't figured out how to properly place those.