Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich on defense mission

Emolition

3 minutes ago, Emolition said:

Yeah I noticed and it extremely annoying missing out of the kill or learn it wrong rune by 1 second.

That's really no big deal. Just do it in the next mission. Lichs have an insane spawn rate after a few of their missions compared to the other assassins.

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

That's really no big deal. Just do it in the next mission. Lichs have an insane spawn rate after a few of their missions compared to the other assassins.

yeah just take like 5+ mission for him to spawn again unless you lucky to got him to rank 5.

1 minute ago, Emolition said:

yeah just take like 5+ mission for him to spawn again unless you lucky to got him to rank 5.

Their rank has nothing to do with their spawn rate, at all.
Their rage meter is what you want to fill to have them spawn. Just take your time in 2 missions, killing a lot of Thralls. He will be livid in no time.

7 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Their rank has nothing to do with their spawn rate, at all.
Their rage meter is what you want to fill to have them spawn. Just take your time in 2 missions, killing a lot of Thralls. He will be livid in no time.

Done 6 missions now and it hardly half way filled so you got to have some angry lich. in rank 5 he done drop rage why i prefer rank 5.

Edited by Emolition

6 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

It's not about the missions. It's about the Thralls you kill. If I did 100 missions without ever killing any Thrall, my Lich wouldn't care about me.

kill max thralls on each mission unless there is a secret dance to get more and im running pugs to get 4 players thralls.