Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bonus objective to plains capture missions

Lxndr77

The addition of the bonuses to the missions on the plains of Eidolon has been great expect for the one where you have to capture someone, If anything dies anywhere on the map, failed. If you happen to drop out of your archwing too soon your sentinel or pet kills someone or something. One time i even tracked the target away from the group, dropped straight on top of him captured him with grineer dropping in around me and got the capture....only to have the mission take 8 seconds to complete, plenty of time for my sentinel to kill something.

I shouldn't have to remove my pet or sentinel to be able to maybe get the bonus objective and miss out on the reward for getting all the bonus's until i don't have to capture someone.

Edited by Lxndr77
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... They actually aren't, but we're not here to debate it.

I gave a suggestion, OP is free to follow it or not.

They are, though. Unless you build Wyrm specifically for PoE Bounties, you'll need a way to make sure your source of Animal Instinct is constantly around for the other bounties.

Not to mention, there's other ways of failing that bonus objective without having a pet. coughLatchers count as enemiescough

3 minutes ago, Eklectus said:

They are, though.

Suit yourself. You can take the pedals of the bicycle, I'll just take the whole factory, all international imports and all the mining operations feeding it.

OP's problem is the pet/sentinel causing failure... Hence my suggestion.

YOU, on the other hand, have offered none.

Edited by Uhkretor

I've offered none because there is nothing to suggest. The reason OP's complaint is related directly to pets/sentinels is because he didn't have it fail due to other reasons yet. There's a bigger issue at hand here that can't be fixed with a simple "Change your loadout just for this one bonus challenge, in one bounty stage among many"

41 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

OP's problem is the pet/sentinel causing failure... Hence my suggestion.

Among many other issues with obtaining that bonus,

2 hours ago, Lxndr77 said:

If anything dies anywhere on the map, failed.

You cant control what a random does elsewhere on the plains while you are trying to do this.

44 minutes ago, Eklectus said:

coughLatchers count as enemiescough

And then random enemy issues such as these make it even more ridiculous.

The issue is bigger then just the sentinel and no, i am not changing its loadout just so that i can pass 1 type of bounty in the game.

The missions on the plains were never built to have bonus objectives unlike the orb, they need to be tweaked so that they are actually obtainable without having to rely on pure dumb luck to get it.

Edited by Lxndr77

4 minutes ago, Lxndr77 said:

he issue is bigger then just the sentinel and no, i am not changing its loadout just so that i can pass 1 type of bounty in the game.

... So you refuse to plan for it...

45 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Suit yourself.

I have no problems with it, and anyone that actually plan their builds accordingly also have no problems with it.

Adapt.

You still haven't addressed the fact of enemies dying anywhere from anything and failing the bonus, you have only commented on the sentinel which is half the issue....

Why should i change my sentinel only to have the other issues fail it for me instead.....

Not worth changing a loadout for a faulty bonus either