Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclaves Were A Bad Idea

ForgemasterHD

PvP ruins games faster than Publishers, imo. Especially PvE games.

I'm already seeing threads about "Conclave rating this" and "Conclave rating that." My proposal: Stahp it. 

You see this is a PvE game, PvP effectively was a mistake, and one that *could ruin* the complex systems that DE has put in place thus far. Seriously, Stop it with the Conclave this and Conclave that. This is not COD, this is NOT Competitive, this is PvE. If you see someone with a lower conclave then you, don't judge. You are not more holy than that conclave 400 you were bagging on in the lobby. 

Thank you,

-Forge

PvP ruins games faster than Publishers, imo. Especially PvE games.

I'm already seeing threads about "Conclave rating this" and "Conclave rating that." My proposal: Stahp it. 

You see this is a PvE game, PvP effectively was a mistake, and one that *could ruin* the complex systems that DE has put in place thus far. Seriously, Stop it with the Conclave this and Conclave that. This is not COD, this is NOT Competitive, this is PvE. If you see someone with a lower conclave then you, don't judge. You are not more holy than that conclave 400 you were bagging on in the lobby. 

Thank you,

-Forge

Don't worry, DE said they will make conclave ratings only visible to the player himself/herself.

DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

I agree that the public conclave ratings were a bad idea (DE said they would be removed and only you would see your rateing) as most of your post adressed the way players are acting towards said rating. I think conclave is just like dojo dual area only bigger, and you dont need to be in the same clan to have a little fun with pvp.

flamewar supressent system activated

Fire_fighters_practice_with_spraying_equ