Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck inside Archwing in Free Roam (Orb Vallis/PoE)

Cordanza

I dunno if anyone else has this issue but ever since the new update I can't use my Melee in my Archwing and in turn can't get out of it in Free roam missions and this has been a problem since the Old Blood Update and hasn't been fixed in any of the Hot Fixes since. It makes PoE and Orb Vallis virtually unplayable seeing as I mainly use my Archwing to navigate and has caused me to fail bounties and hunts. Is there going to be a fix for this or what, feels like I'm the only one with this issue because no-one else is saying anything about it.

It's a silly issue and might still be a bug, but look in your controls for the "heavy melee" button.  Previously the channeling button, try using that to exit archwing.  Other people have said that they also could switch to their skate board and then dismount that normally.

Basically, quick melee no longer exits archwing, but heavy melee does.  If you do get stuck and heavy melee does not exit, then there is still a big bug issue.

On 2019-11-18 at 8:43 PM, JHarlequin said:

It's a silly issue and might still be a bug, but look in your controls for the "heavy melee" button.  Previously the channeling button, try using that to exit archwing.  Other people have said that they also could switch to their skate board and then dismount that normally.

Basically, quick melee no longer exits archwing, but heavy melee does.  If you do get stuck and heavy melee does not exit, then there is still a big bug issue.

So I did the heavy melee and that worked to get me out of my Archwing but it seems rather goofy but I think it's a bug because my friend can use quick melee to get out of theirs yet I can't for whatever reason even if I hard select melee.