The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

guardian companion mod

(PSN)woodelfboi

Just wanted to check, do you have the Guardian mod equipped in your sentinel's top-left mod slot?  The reason I ask is because sentinel precept mods are prioritized to activate in a specific order, as follows:
[1] - [2] - [3] - [4]
[5] - [6] - [7] - [8]

...such that if multiple precepts are available to be activated at a given moment, the one in the slot with the lowest number (shown above) will be activated first. 

So, for example, if you have your sentinel's attack precept (e.g. Assault Mode) in slot #1, it will be activated before anything else (and instead of anything else) as long as an enemy is within range. 

It is for this reason that I always put mods like Guardian, Sanctuary and Medi-Ray in the first few slots to the left of the top row so that they will activate as soon as a situation arises that would trigger them (i.e. warframe's shields depleted, reviving a downed teammate, warframe is not at max health) and will always prioritize them over attacking enemies as long as that condition is met and that precept is not on cool-down.

Edited by (PS4)Knightfyre