Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

KUVA LICH SPAWN AND DESPAWN MISHAPS

KVenom

It seems what you've decreased the Lich's chance to spawn. Why? Literally now takes a whole day to kill a Lich, just cuz the bugger won't spawn.
Also, please fix the Lich's Jump ability, cuz they tend to jump into botomless pits on map and straight up DESPAWN.

I have just finished my 7th missions , and she came in 4 of them, even after cooling her rage meter after each failed kill attempts I had. she got to level 5 in only 7 missions.

From what reference you say they decreased the rate? the rate depends on your lich's rage meter, and it fills only by playing missions under your lich's influence. playing in a team is good, but not when they play their nodes not your nodes. repeating, you need to play your nodes, even with a team.

12 часов назад, yilmazdurmaz сказал:

I have just finished my 7th missions , and she came in 4 of them, even after cooling her rage meter after each failed kill attempts I had. she got to level 5 in only 7 missions.

From what reference you say they decreased the rate? the rate depends on your lich's rage meter, and it fills only by playing missions under your lich's influence. playing in a team is good, but not when they play their nodes not your nodes. repeating, you need to play your nodes, even with a team.

From the fact what both me and my clan mate had to go over 10 missions, only for the jerk to appear in one. And such stuff was happening over two days.
The bastard refused to spawn, even when he or she were on full rage meter. Seriously, we were even joking about giving Lich a heart attack at this point.

Edited by KVenom

23 hours ago, KVenom said:

From the fact what both me and my clan mate had to go over 10 missions, only for the jerk to appear in one. And such stuff was happening over two days.
The bastard refused to spawn, even when he or she were on full rage meter. Seriously, we were even joking about giving Lich a heart attack at this point.

were you guys able to finish your liches finally?

2 часа назад, yilmazdurmaz сказал:

were you guys able to finish your liches finally?

Yah. Seems after the update the liches began spawning normally. They are still asshats, when they have the Jump skill, though.
The other problem remains, with Kuva Larvlings. They don't seem to spawn on Survival missions, although I even see the light flickering. And no, we are spawning liches alone, so there is no way for Syndicates or Stalker to come without transmissions.

1 минуту назад, yilmazdurmaz сказал:

For easy hunt, I do my conversions of larvings in Saturn-Cassini. also fast. at most 2 missions to get a new lich. 😉

Same. But I need to do other than that misssions..... for reasons. Used to make them on Adaro(sedna) mostly.