The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Drydock vertical hitbox...

DrBorris

I knew this was coming, but I was in denial about having to do another Dojo remodel. For those that don't know, a few rooms in the dojo can collide with rooms above/below. The Observatory, classic Obstacle Course, and Reactors are the main perpetrators. The Drydock is the new one on the list. You can't have any "tall" room like a Clan Hall below the Drydock or any "deep" room like a Reactor above the Drydock. This, as you may be able to guess, is quite the predicament for a lot of dojos as having to remodel multiple floors takes weeks to do.

Suggestion: Make the elevators a bit taller so no rooms will have upper/lower collisions.

• Like 3

I'm literally optimizing the download cache as we speak and am fearful for how this is going to play out. 

I know we have some time before Empyrean drops but I do NOT want to wait weeks to remodel the dojo and re-do decorations that I put some much time and effort into just to fit this room.

DE's gotten my plat for forma to build this place already. Why can't I just shuffle my rooms around already? 

• Like 1