Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disruption demolyst visual indicator shoutout

DeathshotSE

Just a shoutout to DE for including a visual indicator with the audio cue for the demolysts in the Disruption missions. I don't know exactly when it was added, but I think this addition is great. It helps the hearing impaired players since they can't use the audio cues and even the non-audibly impaired players since it adds an extra cue to look for. There is less concern about turning your audio levels up to hear the beeps. I think this is an awesome addition.

If anyone does not know, at the distance where you can hear the demolyst beep, you can also see a red pulse in the direction they are coming from.

Edited by DeathshotSE

Sound range is greater than the marker range. Once you're close enough to it, the marker appears. This is to encourage players searching for it before it becomes too late.

In arbitrations, however, both of these ranges are somewhat cut. If you just camp at the console and wait for it to stop so you can shoot it, it might be too late.

This is for the challenge the players have been asking for and I completely support it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Uthael said:

Sound range is greater than the marker range. Once you're close enough to it, the marker appears. This is to encourage players searching for it before it becomes too late.

In arbitrations, however, both of these ranges are somewhat cut. If you just camp at the console and wait for it to stop so you can shoot it, it might be too late.

This is for the challenge the players have been asking for and I completely support it.

At sound range, you also get a somewhat noticeable visual pulse (not marker). This is to help locate it before you can get close enough for the marker to appear.