Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Feel old? Past your Prime? Join Optimus Sublime!

Moscatinka

After a year of exclusivity the moment you've all been waiting for is here: Optimus Sublime is recruiting!

We're old, our hands are arthritic and our eyes shot from spending a lifetime behind the screen. We pretend we like to crawl around missions endlessly in our decidedly non-meta builds but the truth is we just can't keep up with these speeding youngsters anymore. There is still hope though, we may be past our Prime but we're still Optimus Sublime!

So far the message from our sponsor, on to the nitty-gritty:

• Rank 9 Ghost clan on PC.
  • We have a Dojo!
  • With 2 or 3 obvious exceptions (Hema...) all weapon/warframe/archwing research is done! Currently working on our pigments.
  • We have a Dry Dock!
  • We have a Crimson Branch!
  • We want to fill up to 10 members but who knows if there's enough interest we may take it even further.
  • We are looking for active members. Initiates who don't play for multiple weeks will be kicked to make room for active players.
  • No MR or Region restrictions, however a reasonable understanding of the English language is required. Even if you're a complete noobie you are welcome, provided you feel like you would fit in.
  • We prefer character, originality, and creativity over meta builds. Meta-shaming will not be tolerated (or any kind of shaming really).
  • We're totally unorganized; there will be no web page, no discord, no weekly agenda, none of that stuff unless you feel like setting it up yourself and accept that nobody might care. We're here to be ninjas, not administrators!
  • We're players who can (and like to) find our own way around but need access to a clan and a small group of active players for the related co-op benefits such as Clan research, Relic sharing, Lich/General trading, Railjack, Events, sharing game tips and info and the occasional helping hand with hard content. Of course we squad up whenever we feel like it, but recruiting for regular missions is not our primary purpose. As such we're very open to applications from soloist and small family/friend teams.
  • Excessive memers will be summarily executed banned.

Please post your questions or applications here. You can also message me (@Moscatinka) in game, I am typically online on weekdays between 18:00 and 21:00 and again between 23:30 and 03:00 CET (= 12:00-15:00/17:30-21:00 EST), plus most of the weekends.

Hi there, long term player here (MR25, been playing since 2016) I was hoping to find a clan to fit in for more or less the same reasons as the OP.  While I'm probably won't be able to be on everyday, I should be haning out during weekday between 20.00 and 23.00 CET and usually 21-00 to 1.00CET on weekends. I'm a bit of a soloist currently, but I don't mind helping out. If I could join it'd be my honour to be part of your clan. OWO

3 minutes ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Hi there, long term player here (MR25, been playing since 2016) I was hoping to find a clan to fit in for more or less the same reasons as the OP.  While I'm probably won't be able to be on everyday, I should be haning out during weekday between 20.00 and 23.00 CET and usually 21-00 to 1.00CET on weekends. I'm a bit of a soloist currently, but I don't mind helping out. If I could join it'd be my honour to be part of your clan. OWO

Sure thing, you seem to be offline now but I've sent you an invite, check your Inbox next time you are on 🙂

Archived