Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please have K-Drive race locations visible on the map without searching for 40 minutes for them?

Argenex

Can we please have K-Drive race locations visible on the map without searching for 40 minutes for them?

It's not fun at all to sit and alt tab, look at someone's map, alt tab back, fly to a spot, find nothing, and do this over and over...

what was the idea behind searching for the races exactly?

This is yet another great example of how something not fun, is made even less fun because of the pita just to find it

to even interact with it is.

4 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

If you have a custom made K-Drive (not the first one from the quest), it will show all locations of active races when you mount your board.

OMFG THANK YOU!

Good lord I was literally about to give up on it and forever never bother with it again then I heard the beep of the forum.

Thank you!!

It really should just show them unconditionally if you're on a K-Drive INCLUDING the free default one I feel, races are after all a way to work towards being able to build your own custom one.

The absence of markers on the default board leads to cases like these though and it does feel like being able to mod the custom ones vs not being able to mod the default one is enough incentive to work for it as well. Don't need the working bit to be extra confusing or tiresome on top of that.