Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can we talk again about Nullifiers and parasitic eximus ?

MonsterOfMyOwn

Consciously or unconsciously people avoid longer missions against Corpus (and Corrupted) and infested because these two units are a bit too good at preventing from using frame powers. I don't know if DE have stats about arbitrations or endurance runs to illustrate what I say.

- parasitic eximus have a quite big AoE, without warning / counter (appart from killing the unit), and the drain at high level basically imply zero energy.

- nullifiers don't "scale" with level, but even if inhibiting frame power is not much of an issue at lower level at higher level both preventing from targeting and insta dispell. what puzzle me is that they end up being more frequent than scrambus and more efficient at dispell...

The operator ain't enough to kill it efficiently (perhaps appart from spamming magus lockdown). I agree with making nukers less efficient, dumbing down power creep, but frames that rely on powers for survivability are totally rekt

There are "counters", for example against the nullifier you have the Miter with the syndicate mod it not that much efficient compared to just using a high rof weapon, and sniping the little drone is less efficient (due to drone positionning), and anyway Vazarin dash will still make you invulnerable. But to be fair, people just don't play these missions or use Inaros with ignis wraith...

my suggestion :

- parasitic eximus should drain energy in a static area of effect (like Tar Moa), and/or by the mean of larva that would seek and stick on you.

- nullies should not decast / dispell

TL:DR : play Inaros with Ignis wraith

Edited by MonsterOfMyOwn