The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lady Luck Must Love Me

Zachles

A couple weeks ago, though Banshee helmet took me a quite a long time real-life wise but not all that long game time because I simply wasn't playing that much, BUT it was all I was playing for.  While I was doing that I collected all parts of Vauban from alerts as they just happened to come up while I was actually on-line.

Once Banshee was leveled up and I had strwraith at a mid level I decided to look for frames.

Ash, Ember, Nova, Rhino, Trinity, Volt all farmed in about 15 hours of game play.  Ash and Rhino took me ~10 runs each before I got a single blueprint but pretty much all of that was probably less than 100 total boss runs.

I've never spend more than 1 day to find all BP for a warframe... idk why ppl say they are hard to get...

1) they are noobs and cant kill the boss by their own

2) They play it 3 times each day..

I don't play for the blueprints nonstop everyday. I only play it when the mood strikes me.

A couple weeks ago, though Banshee helmet took me a quite a long time real-life wise but not all that long game time because I simply wasn't playing that much, BUT it was all I was playing for.  While I was doing that I collected all parts of Vauban from alerts as they just happened to come up while I was actually on-line.

Once Banshee was leveled up and I had strwraith at a mid level I decided to look for frames.

Ash, Ember, Nova, Rhino, Trinity, Volt all farmed in about 15 hours of game play.  Ash and Rhino took me ~10 runs each before I got a single blueprint but pretty much all of that was probably less than 100 total boss runs.

Banshee was pretty difficult for me, too. I suddenly found her Helmet during a defense run on Pluto, I think. It was a Corpus tileset, but there were Infested. But anyways, I was surprised to find it, because I wasn't actually looking for it. It took me a few days to find the systems, but when I did, all of a sudden I appeared to have some sort of good luck streak.

I've never spend more than 1 day to find all BP for a warframe... idk why ppl say they are hard to get...

RNG isn't very kind. I've spent a whole week trying to get Nekros and have gotten enough helmets and systems to make 6 or 7. Also, some people have lives.

Its a shame you can't farm for a better attitude.

Banshee was pretty difficult for me, too. I suddenly found her Helmet during a defense run on Pluto, I think. It was a Corpus tileset, but there were Infested. But anyways, I was surprised to find it, because I wasn't actually looking for it. It took me a few days to find the systems, but when I did, all of a sudden I appeared to have some sort of good luck streak.

I got systems (I think) as a random drop I wasn't expecting and the BP from a log-in reward so I thought i would farm the rest.  I actually got 2 Chassis in 3 runs of M-prime as I didn't notice the one I got on the second mission.

For the helmet I ran Valefore.  I do two or three runs every day or so to wave 5.  Took a couple weeks off then came back and second run I finally got it.

I can't say how many total runs, probably not THAT many compared to a lot of horror stories, but was spread out over more than a month.

I hope your pretend account gets banned.

What have I ever done that breaks the forums terms of use? 

Nothing. 

Enjoy your Hellfire.

I don't think you should lose faith in the RNG he is a kind being but, quick to smite those of disbelief.

A man who understands

I've gone and sacrificed 100 virgin children.

May I please have a Reaper Prime Blade now?

PLEASE?

I charge thou, to farm unto thy T3 mobile Defense, for in doing so, thy shalt receive unto thee my blessing