The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Stuttering Issue after Rising Tide Update

locbatruong

My PC Specs is kinna old but other game is fine just warframe have some stuttering issue after the Rising tide update.
win 7 64bit
i5-4460 3.20GHz (4 CPU)
8gb RAM ddr3
Nvidia 1050 TI

But before the update everything is at max setting and stable at 60fps. Now the game is stuttering every 5~10 second. it's even way worst when im on mission. here is my unlisted video. if you have your headphone on at every single stuttering you can hear the game sound got screw up too. i even try all LOW setting, turn off all the effect and it still stuttering. i not good at PC specs so i dont what cause the problem, my PC or the update. Other game still run smoothly on my systerm. 

Edited by locbatruong

I've been having similar issues after the Rising Tide update as well. Massive FPS drops after maybe an hour of playing to the point that even audio in my orbiter is glitching out, such as somachord songs playing in the background. The issue isn't present in other games either. 

Hi,

Can confirm yes, massive fps drops, iam playing borderless fullscreen cas games freezes on normal fullscreen (just wtf, there is no solution i ahve checked every setup and driver) and after the new update i should turn down the effects setup alittle bit cas in big fight i couldnt get 75+ FPS (its75hzmonitor). Also i checked the msi afterburner i have gtx 1070 OC nvidia card and the card usage is like a random graph, it should be used on 95%+ usage during the fights and missions and ingame, but waht i see is random usage between 50-70%, which randomly drops. I dont know how this game optimization works but this is definetly not okey. Also other games have no problem like 100+FPS on 99%usage like apex etc... This game has some serious problem on the tech side.. iam really sad that every update makes this fps and performance losses worse and worse... since i started to play a half year ago i got like 30%loss on performence and i dod nothing at all 😄 just updated my drivers.. i know DE has a lots of work with the new concent but please bugs like mirage performance loss, khora cage fps drop wtf is still in the game... Hope we get some attention.. 

Regards;)

Same here. I'm on an HP Pavilion 15 and initially chalked it up to this new laptop being not meant for gaming. However, prior to rising tide, I played for a couple days with no hitching, no crashes, at a stable 40-60 fps on low-medium settings. Now, I get CPU slowdowns and spikes in my GPU usage that after anywhere from seconds to 10 minutes after login leads to my game crashing to the Hardware Failure page.