Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A couple art & sound bugs on Zaw skins (Mainly Nikanas)

metvincent

I take it Nikana Zaws don't really have sheaths to draw the blade from, but when equipping any of the regular skins on it (I barely own any tennogen to test that out with those) it makes it so it doesn't have show a sheath to draw from.

As far as I know you can also change sheath colours if you go to attachments on all nikanas, but on zaws while having any skin equipped you can only change that in the primary colour picker, doing so on the attachments picker just changes the attachment itself and not the sheath.

Equipping Nikana Dax and Ryu skins makes it so you get no sound nor energy trail effects while swinging.

Nikana Gemini Surt and Ymir form Sheaths also don't change the zaw model, so it's just like having your zaw with no skin nor sheath at all.

Made a video about it, kinda long since it's my first time recording anything (just noticed you might have to tweak your own volume setting to hear the video) but please bare with me. I'll time stamp the video on YT in a bit so to explain what I've shown on each case.

Aside that from what I've noticed Scythes, Rapiers, Daggers and Heavy Blade Zaw blades show the same energy effects that's supposed to be on the regular strike if you swap out skins for it, like Balla showing energy effects outward because the blade looks that way. Maybe a GIF will explain it better, need to convert it so it'll take a while but I'll edit once it's done.

Hopefully this gets checked somewhere down the line. That being said thanks a bunch for letting us equip skins on zaws.

Edited by metvincent
Video proof