Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Size (Mini Lex)

Lady_Khaos

Alright, so about a month after its release, the Sobek was taken from ridiculously small to appropriately sized. So why the hek has Lex, which has been in the game longer than I have, not been fixed yet?! Seriously, it is a HEAVY pistol. There is no reason for it to be smaller than a Lato. Also, it's obvious that it isn't the right size, because if you look closely, the handle stops about halfway down the hand of the Tenno using it. This shouldn't even be an issue, because it should be a very, very easy fix. If the coding is anything like what I've worked with as far as custom models in games, all you have to do is adjust the scaling value.

Please DE, include this in the next hotfix.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

make its current appearence a skin and give it to all lex owners cuz i really like how it looks now its sleek descret it isnt hulking like the vasto or the lato

honestly if anything needs a redo its the lanka im sick and tired of that gun looking like the snipetron i know the "lore" but it just is a bad design overall id rather a real railgun look not a snipetron look like 2long plates that slowly glow and build energy between then fling that energy at a high speed kinda look >:/

edit" and fix the strun and boar the barrel looks like it should literaly kill anything regardless of level from the huge holes they have its destracting how weak they are compaired to their exagerated look hek fires proper sized barrels strun fires from one big one why is it weaker it should have a massive cone of damage shorter range and insta gib if its appearence means anything

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

yes yes. its a sniper pistol, or more commonly known as a hand cannon. theres no reason that this equivelant to the real worlds .44 magnum look like a standard 9mm pistol when in reality its like a sexy powerful beast.

this weapon can blow up you district with a single shoot..

and cut you hand too x))

Noisy_Cricket.jpg

Pew pew!

This actually makes a good point. The lex being tiny while firing huge rounds would give some reason for its absurd recoil. If it was on a reasonably large frame, it wouldn't kick nearly as much, despite the large rounds (this is why rifles are easier to handle than handguns).