Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich gained a lv without an attempt

ravik75

Okay so, the sector wasn't cleared, it was maybe the 3rd mission I was in looking for my lich in. I am aware they will gain a level to get another planet if you clear them out, this wasn't that.

So, mission is going fine, extermination, linea on venus. 1st lich comes, help the squad mate fight it. He fails the 3rd symbol. 2nd lich comes, lv 1 so she goes down fast, 1st symbol fails. I get a notification my lich is now lv 2 ... except that wasn't my lich! It belong to another squad member that had joined. She did look similar to mine, but entirely different name. I didn't attempt to execute with my parazon. I wasn't near it when it was being executed (and failed). It played no animations for me.

After the mission I can confirm my lich did change to lv 2, and it lists me having made an attempt with the symbols I had equipped on my parazon and failing the 1st symbol. I can't be sure any of that information is correct though.

This isn't really a problem technically for me. I would have made an attempt if it had been my lich anyways. But something is definitely isn't working correctly here. (could our lichs have had the same code? could we have had the same modes equipped on the parazon?) I believe the host of the match was the person who had the 1st lich, so neither me nor the 2nd person failing the lich that caused they bug were the host.