Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In-game sound stopped wokring

Xx_CYPH3R_xX

I have been playing Warframe for a few days and everything was perfect, but suddenly my in-game sound stopped working even though my master volume is at 100% and other games like CS GO work completely fine. all TENNOS out there please help😥😅

Edited by Xx_CYPH3R_xX

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your report.  If you are still getting this can you login to the game, play a bit without sound then close the game and send us your EE.log by submitting a support ticket?  Please reference WAR-2579813 in your support ticket. Then we can look into the issue further.

If you are still experiencing this issue please follow these instructions: "if you have recently not been getting any sound in-game, it may be caused by a recent windows update, to fix, simply open the game, sign in, then minimize the tab and open the volume mixer. You should notice that the volume is set to whatever you have it to, but the speaker icon at the bottom has a cross next to it, meaning that it has been muted, simply click that icon to un-mute the game and get the sound back. I hope this helps."