Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker

KiLLeRZ-PRO_XXX

I've heard gossips that the stalker are actually DE people is that true? if possible can i join?

as the stalker is a buggy pushover.... this is absolutly not true!

however I am going to be a bit shameless here and direct you to my proposed fix for this =P

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/112437-stalker-future-mini-boss-reworks/#entry1305127

Actually, that'd be quite a cool concept. Though, they'd have to have thousands of people all playing the Stalker.

notreally, note it was a small % chance to drop from a T3 void defence after wave 30, and even then only to the best performing player in the squad so it wouldnt be that common at all

notreally, note it was a small % chance to drop from a T3 void defence after wave 30, and even then only to the best performing player in the squad so it wouldnt be that common at all

I was referring to the idea of the Stalker being played by DE, with buffs and all his bugs fixed.

Stalker what's that ? 

OH wait you meen the annoying fly splatted under my boots?

Not even joking it's getting annoying now especially because it's not up to a challanging level of difficulty, i mean come on rolling with gear to one shot lv 80/100 corrupteds, and then suddenly a lv 50 stalker pops up, it's like a golden fish in a tank of famelic sharks.

Has anyone seen a stalker lately? It's been like a month since I've witnessed a stalker's pathetic attempt at an assassination. I personally like fighting him just because it adds something interesting to a given mission, so I'd be remiss if he was taken out.

Has anyone seen a stalker lately? It's been like a month since I've witnessed a stalker's pathetic attempt at an assassination. I personally like fighting him just because it adds something interesting to a given mission, so I'd be remiss if he was taken out.

I kill 2 to 3 Stalkers per day, one as soon as i come online and another one about 2/3 hrs of gameplay later the third one after 5 hrs of gameplay i know it because he is sticked to me from the past month and every single day it's show up.