Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Warframe Ready For Launch?

W4RM4CHIN3

Not likely. No console gamer is gonna play an unfinished game with tons of bugs and half way completed, when they have PlanetSide2, Blacklight, Elder Scrolls, etc.
tons of bugs
Elder Scrolls

I had a good laugh.

More on topic: Yesterday, I fell through the map when I reached Extraction. So no, I don't think Warframe is ready to be stamped with a seal of approval and be called "finished".

Edited by TheResult

I don't think any game is truly ever "ready" for launch. Especially nowadays, and doubly so in the F2P genre.

That said, I think the game will probably be in a state that would be "acceptable" to most people by the time the Alad V trailer comes out. People need to know who they are fighting, and more importantly why. People in the beta already know (or at least, a large enough number of us do), but new players on both PC on Console will more than likely be confused if there is no backstory/reason to fight. The Alad V trailer would give more of the groundwork the game needs for further story development.

Hahaha no. It's not. Not even close. I've been playing for a while now, and the distance the game has moved towards the finished product is about 0 [zero] in-game meters. 

Why still play you say? 

Yup.

True, but the get's repetitive after a while. We need some innovation from DE.