Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Against A "ogris+Blessing Start" Trinity Today, That Was Dam Too Funny

cary2010haha

First round, I think she hope to make contact first an then use blessing to make sure whole duration of blessing is useful, but she die in the middle because my dual vastos take she out before she complete the cast.  That was dam too funny , 10X rhino die at the energy point when he try to use iron skin.....

Second round, she used blessing at the base frist and she thought I'll camp like last round but i rush!!! By the name of Warhammer(Actually, I was using a reaper) she just keep knockdown forever. She tried to escape but trinity is dam too slow, joke........................Waaaahahahaha. At last blessing ended and she dead....................

Third round, I also used rush tactic but this time when I get close there was a litte tiny line connect to me and suddenly I losing HP so I pull back immediately, and you won't believe what happened!! LOL She boom herself up with her ogris after I disconnected with link. That's dam too funny

At last she knows link must use with blessing, and dam the battle totally turn into a slow mode, I avoid her before link ends and keep knock her down with reaper and wait blessing off and kill her........................................dam i hate slow wars

Edited by Cary2010haha

Purpose of this post?

feedback--

Against A "ogris+Blessing Start" Trinity in Conclaves is too dam funny

Of cuz that trinity should not have sure footed...........................or I'll become the one who's dam too funny inside the Conclaves

Edited by Cary2010haha

Basically Trinity is overpowered in Warframe? Yeah. I managed to kill one by emptying my Soma into the general direction of Sun immediately after the match started(Shred), and another by blasting her from behind a container(out of range of Link, and clueless kid must have forgot about Blessing) but the rest of my Trinity encounters have ended with Link catching up with me and kicking my poor &#!, and being a masochist I kept at it until she grew bored and left.

Oh and I play a Saryn with no skill mods in Conclave, armed with simply a Lex, Soma and Wyrm sentinel. Heard lots of 'tactics' going around like Trinity + Link + Blessing + Rage + Ogris, Loki with Invisibility and Orthos Prime, rofl Rhino with Iron Skin and Stomp, knockdown with Gram + Twin Vipers/Torid etc, but I'd rather stay away from such gimmicks and test my skill without them. Doesn't help much though since I'm terrible at shooter games in general.

There is no feedback in your post. You are simply mocking your opponents.

Pretty much this. You've made it out to be a feedback thread but it's more of a  'Lol terribad player' evaluation. You can't pull the wool over our eyes.

but she die in the middle because my dual vastos take she out before she complete the cast.  That was dam too funny , 10X rhino die at the energy point when he try to use iron skin..... she thought I'll camp like last round but i rush!!! By the name of Warhammer(Actually, I was using a reaper) she just keep knockdown forever. She tried to escape but trinity is dam too slow, joke....Waaaahahahaha. At last blessing ended and she dead....Third round, I also used rush tactic but this time when I get close there was a litte tiny line connect to me and suddenly I losing HP so I pull back immediately, and you won't believe what happened!! LOL She boom herself up with her ogris after I disconnected with link. That's dam too funny ... and dam the battle totally turn into a slow mode, I avoid her before link ends and keep knock her down with reaper and wait blessing off and kill her...dam i hate slow wars

You call that feedback? I don't. Think you need to rewrite your post and reconsider what you class as valuable 'feedback'

Only feedback I actually saw (which I removed and if you can class that as feedback) was you saying 'lrn 2 use link with blessin lolnoob'. Doesn't seem to justify your overall OP though.

Against A "ogris+Blessing Start" Trinity in Conclaves is too dam funny

Not feedback.

It's times like these where the downvoting ability would be appropriate.

Edited by Naith

Not feedback.

It's times like these where the downvoting ability would be appropriate.

Do you understand what's feedback? i play a game at Conclaves, i feel something, i write it out. That's feedback.

Against A "ogris+Blessing Start" Trinity in Conclaves is too dam funny, is what i feel.

if it's not feedback it should be removed or moved to proper place.

I write this is not because that trinity player is weak, is saying this tacitc isn't can't be counter or OP as hell.

And it's dam funny

Edited by Cary2010haha

Do you understand what's feedback? i play a game at Conclaves, i feel something, i write it out. That's feedback.

Against A "ogris+Blessing Start" Trinity in Conclaves is too dam funny, is what i feel.

if it's not feedback it should be removed or moved to proper place.

I write this is not because that trinity player is weak, is saying this tacitc isn't can't be counter or OP as hell.

And it's dam funny

I understand that this isn't feedback that's for sure. Your 'topic' isn't feedback. A few duplicate sentences about your main 'point' flooded by an explanation mocking a 'terrible' player is not feedback. This isn't Twitter, Facebook or a standard forum/section, it's a feedback section, not something for you to describe your laughable experiences at someone elses expense which this topic clearly suggests. 

If you wanted to say this tactic is bad/good or can be countered (hard to understand your comment above) you can easily say that without describing and laughing at the player you fought in detail, instead of making the whole topic out to be principally about the supposed bad player - whether you intended to or not, but it seems you did. The fact you still find it 'dam' funny implies this further.

There's ways of providing feedback, this isn't one of them and there are multiple threads illustrating the appropriate approach.

Edited by Naith

I understand that this isn't feedback that's for sure. Your 'topic' isn't feedback. A few duplicate sentences about your main 'point' flooded by an explanation mocking a 'terrible' player is not feedback. This isn't Twitter, Facebook or a standard forum/section, it's a feedback section, not something for you to describe your laughable experiences at someone elses expense which this topic clearly suggests. 

If you wanted to say this tactic is bad/good or can be countered (hard to understand your comment above) you can easily say that without describing and laughing at the player you fought in detail, instead of making the whole topic out to be principally about the supposed bad player - whether you intended to or not, but it seems you did. The fact you still find it 'dam' funny implies this further.

There's ways of providing feedback, this isn't one of them and there are multiple threads illustrating the appropriate approach.

if it's not a feedback it should be removed or moved to proper place.

or. it's count to be a feedback