Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Defense Mission Reward Is Same In Every Round

jormaakkeli

confirmed as what?

a bug?

sure its not just rng?

well it is the same issue with RNG as we've always had. we 'fixed' it at one point, and kept Heated Charge from coming up every extraction reward.

but, to take it's place, is Hellfire, Shocking Touch, or sometimes a Fusion Core.

it might be random, but it's too random. people feel super ripped off if the reward doesn't ever even change, let alone be good. 

at the very least, it should change, as if to ask 'do you want this instead?'.

instead of 'you sure you don't want this? you know you want it'.

it might be random, but it's too random. people feel super ripped off if the reward doesn't ever even change, let alone be good.

agreed.

nothing more annoying that getting to wave 60 and having hellfire drop lol.

sadly, i dont really think there is all that much they can do.

the tier system they are using right now is trash, it should be reworked very heavily imo.

as it stands, 5 min surv and wave 5 def on venus are really the only ways to get t1 void keys in any predictable manor.

places like xini start at t3 rewards, and that pool is heavy with crap as it is... so it quickly becomes a wash.

really dont think we will ever be free of rng, but i do agree that there needs to be some weight the higher up you go.

to do that however, they would need to redo and rethink their tier system.

Edited by alchemistjkt

There is no way proving that it could not be just RNG without seeing code..

But today and yesterday 4 of my friends said that no on could see any changed in defence rewards between levels. And today even random people said that after I asked. Maybe it just very weird RNG or some times the RNG not working properly.

confirmed as what?

a bug?

sure its not just rng?

edit: just thought i would share this too...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkvYeRRKpi05dHF6YkFLX2NxUlZDRjNSTXdfWmhMcGc&gid=1

well so what? once you get to t3 rewards it just picks random ones from the pool, doesn't matter if it's wave 5 and you get master thief, or wave 40 and you get some uncommon S#&$.