Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rad procs and Lichs is most Toxic thing in Any game

dyewithasmile

Repeatedly and against desperate plea to not use hildryns sheild link (whatever ability) to prevent me from using my parazon becuase the lichs reliably proc radiation... the problem is the myriad ways in which radiation procs are depraved dispicable...

god i pary for these seemingly well meaning people (de) that they are going MORE co op and not testing for co op with empyrean... i am prayn on you get the meanies to test it

i was in my 4th mission in a row with no lich sighting since guessing and unlocking the same last murmur , all the while murmurs dont do anything to me only to have  this hyldryn mess with me... i cant fathom how unlucky i have to be to be the only one raising these trolling issues...

i heard you talk about the importance of co op in the other streams.. ban me help me not watch streams and all that... just bann me i cant stand that the person that did this to me is still out there... i just cant anymore. why do you allow them to do this to me. how is it so consistent. why why why wont you remove rad procs, or playtest or update lichs!

seriously needs a failsafe to prevent Extreme fail states like if i go 162 missions without nidus neuroptics maybe give it up... at 75... maybe 18 lichs no ephemera is too much of a weight Against play ...

Radiation in general is one of the worst aspects of this game.   It's been a problem since it was first dropped into sorties where you could kill objectives or worse - where radiation procs would just spawn on objectives.

Literally been an issue for years now, they don't care sadly.  

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z

4 hours ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

Literally been an issue for years now, they don't care sadly.  

Hey! It only took them like three years to fix that antimatter drop bug that could wipe your entire group. 

(But seriously)

The only real solution right now is to avoid another players lich if they have a rad weapon. If you're the one running rad lichs I'd suggest limbo to create a safe zone to fight it.