Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invisible Wall In Dojo Doorway

SageofSouls

Hi, there.

So, in my clan's Dojo, on the second from the bottom floor, where all of our reactors are located, on the way to the Inspiration Hall queued to be built towards the end of the hallway away from the elevators, there is an invisible wall in one of the doorways. Normally, I'd try and fix this by deconstructing and rebuilding the Inspiration Hall and the regular hallway (the regular hallway being the one with the invisible wall), but since the closest hall that can qualify to be set as a spawn room is all the way on the top floor, meaning I'd have to deconstruct SO MUCH just to get to it...I'd rather not do this. Is there something you guys can do to help us with this? It's not just me that's not able to get through; other clan members on other computers are having the same issue. I'd really rather not have to go through literal DAYS of deconstructing things just to fix a glitch that's not of my doing...

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Sage

Edited by SageofSouls

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While I managed to figure out the problem to this issue, I'm still a little annoyed that I never got a response before having to put in duplicate tickets when the first ticket told me to come here AND that my bumps to get this addressed were deliberately deleted. That's a bulls*** move, DE.

Anyway, for anyone who wants to know about how this bug was resolved, it turns out that my Dojo let me build my Drydock above a set of rooms that were two floors beneath it instead of telling me that there was no room. This wasn't discovered until I tried building a secondary set of hallways around the outside of the set of rooms (my Clan leader's ingenuous idea!) that I discovered I was hitting that same "wall" along the same axis even way off to the side and thus couldn't build any farther, which made me think that the Drydock was causing the issue. Removing the Drydock fixed this "invisible wall" issue. So if you have the same issue, try and see if one of your extended buildings, such as the Drydock, is causing it.

ALSO, I want to point out that trying to get DE to help you fix an issue with your Dojo on their end will more than likely result in them telling you that you just have to destroy and remake your Dojo from scratch. Another bulls*** move AND not one that would've helped you avoid the problem again, as if you had decided to rebuild your Dojo in the exact same layout in the exact same order, you would've ran into the exact same problem where your Drydock was creating an invisible wall on a separate floor that it "occupied" and would've ultimately wasted all that time destroying and rebuilding your entire Dojo. Not sure what DE would've done from there, but if they're attitude on the first try was "we're not going to do anything on our end and the only thing you can do is destroy your Dojo and rebuild it from scratch" without even TRYING to figure out what might be causing the issue, then they probably would've likely either disregarded and/or ignored this problem as an issue on their end.

I like DE, but this was a really bulls*** way of handling this problem.

Inb4 this post gets deleted.

Edited by SageofSouls
Apparently a swear word gets censored, but in an unusual way that corrupts the text.