Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spoilered!

(PSN)SkroderSkrodz

On 2019-12-10 at 6:37 AM, (PS4)SkroderSkrodz said:

One game this morning, I noticed this MR18 Inaros doing some fantastic ninja acrobatics when suddenly I saw a small, lanky person come in and out of Inaros. This happened a lot of times during the game, and I've captured multiple screenshots of this small person. I researched further online and discovered about Operators. Further googling showed on the initial search results about how operators are the ones controlling Warframes. And this should be revealed when I finish the Second Dream Quest. I know I should be doing that quest already, as I've been delaying Natah for weeks now as I feel I'm very underpowered on Europa.

This is why I'm careful when I do regular nodes whether it's farming a weapon piece or trying to get Stalker's attention. I don't even use operator before Ceres when I think someone might not know what it is.

On 2019-12-10 at 7:52 AM, vegetosayajin said:

That's not much of a spoiler, also Ordis calls you operator right from the start and every one else tenno scoom

Yeah but the thing that there's a level of confusion about who you really are and what a warframe or operator is (is it armor? Is it you? Tenno, warframe, operator?). You know that there are going to be some things about the past you don't know because "your character" has no memory of it (Ordis mentioning the "old war", Vor's voice lines, Alad V calling you a betrayer). A good chunk of it is finding out as you play.

I still remember the Natah quests, they were pretty moving. I kind of knew what things were leading to but seeing how things started fitting together was like seeing it through the operator's eyes. If someone spoiled it for me I'd feel robbed 😞 , I can understand how the op feels about it.

2 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I do feel that there should be a seperate map pre and post second dream - or atleast a match check.

Although i do try to take new players under consideration muscle memory at times betrays me and i end up finishing the mission without thinking much.

also one of the reasons i avoid low level missions, Getting 0% damage while trying to reach the end of the mission with legs that are not used to bullet jumping can frustrate people (both that are doing the running and those that are doing the waiting).

We don't need to detain the newbies. They are not deserve it either. And only the new node pioneers are needs to delve into each low level nodes so it is not a serious problem too. Other than that, Synthesis hunters and special missions(nightmares and void fissure, for example) are the only reason to get the low level node in the most times.

And, operators are not the main combatant, or the mission requires you to complete The War Within to enter(Kuva Siphon, for example).