Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we in the future somehow play as Equinox's combined form?

CTanGod

Ever since her Prime got released I have been disappointed that we can't play during missions as her combined form, I think the combined form of the Prime is the best looking form and I'm probably not alone here.

I know it's not a priority but it would be nice to maybe have the option of locking the form we want to play as in the appearance menu or maybe we can get an augment that lets us play as the combined form for a while (where abilities have the effects of both forms).

It's kind of a shame since probably a good amount of thought and work went into making the combined forms but they feel like a wasted effort when 99% of the time you can't play as it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CTanGod said:

Ever since her Prime got released I have been disappointed that we can't play during missions as her combined form, I think the combined form of the Prime is the best looking form and I'm probably not alone here.

I know it's not a priority but it would be nice to maybe have the option of locking the form we want to play as in the appearance menu or maybe we can get an augment that lets us play as the combined form for a while (where abilities have the effects of both forms).

It's kind of a shame since probably a good amount of thought and work went into making the combined forms but they feel like a wasted effort when 99% of the time you can't play as it.

I had an idea as a sort of balance rework to change equinox- it is jus an ult change but this makes me think- heres the idea

4 is ow- Penumbra/eclipse- Ecliplse create's a circular area centered around the cast location- In Night form- Allies within the zone gain increased dr- enemies who cross over into the zone are put to sleep after a period- In Day form- allies within the zone gain increased dmg- enemies who cross into the zone take slash proc

-in addition- casting penumbra will revert equinox into her merged form while she remains inside- what effects this has is up to you progenitor of this post

31 minutes ago, CTanGod said:

I have no idea what you mean...

Duality

But being serious, maybe Duality could have an alternative augment that allows you to maintain both forms for a limited time. Not sure how it'd work though.

Edited by Zahnny

1 minute ago, Zahnny said:

Duality

But being serious, maybe Duality could have an alternative augment that allows you to maintain both forms for a limited time. Not sure how it'd work though.

Abilities have the effects of both forms but cost double. I could get behind that... anything to enjoy those glorious Equinox Prime thighs during missions!