Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Dev Team

tactical_surgeon

So I was wondering - exactly how big / how many people are really working on Warframe ? 

With all the complaints towards the dev team, I come to think about how much work each individual actually puts towards this game.  Thinking about how long it takes to design, code, etc games then I'd imagine that each member has a full plate.  

Would DE profit by getting more programmers (or other) to work on Warframe ? 

I'm just really interested on the specifics of my favorite ftp pc game team ~ 

there are a total of 42 staff members.

but each staff member has with them 2 assistants 1 driver and 3 cats 2 dogs and a mobile soda cart.

not to mention the non human DE staff that work day and night to prevent hostile Extra terrestrial life forms from eating your brains.

they can only do so much in a day

but each staff member has with them 2 assistants 1 driver and 3 cats 2 dogs and a mobile soda cart.

not to mention the non human DE staff that work day and night to prevent hostile Extra terrestrial life forms from eating your brains.

42 working on Warframe? If so, people telling me there are 100 misinformed me.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

Ah, that's cool to know 

Tenno can never rest ~