The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack is Awesome!

Furebel

5 hours ago, rettshift said:

I'm very much enjoying the update as well. Yeah, what's here so far is fairly minimal/basic, but they seem committed to expanding on it, and the foundation they've laid is extremely solid. This is what I was hoping for when Archwing was first introduced, kick ass space battles. It's chaotic in exactly the right ways, ships and lasers and archwings flying every which way. Boarding enemy ships, especially when you get Gunnery Rank 4 and can just shoot into a ship, is kick ass.

Playing with random people has been fine, but me and my clanmates making a full squad and hopping on Discord voice chat was just amazing. Those early intrinsic levels come pretty quickly too, which is good, because you need 3-4 ranks in everything pretty quickly.

Also, I love Cephalon Cy. They recorded so many lines for him, and they're all extremely good lines.

Thanks DE. You've made one of my favorite games even better then I could've imagined.

Yep, usually I am a solo player myself, but finding randoms is not that bad. I do hope it will stay that way, and people won't get bored too quickly. One thing I am afraid now that I reached Saturn, is that it will be even harder to find a crew or active railjack to play with people if you don't have friends (or have friends but they don't want to play Railjack specifically)