Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Normal and Prime Warframes Kuva fusion

Shardstar3

I think it would be nice if we had the ability/option to fuse normal frames into their primed variants that tend to typically release later down the line. As it would make players feel like they didn't waste reactors on the normal variants only for a prime variant to release later and outshine the normal frame in almost every way. It would be Interesting overall, even if the price of fusion happened to be kuva or some arbitrary resource like that.

1 hour ago, Shardstar3 said:

I think it would be nice if we had the ability/option to fuse normal frames into their primed variants that tend to typically release later down the line. As it would make players feel like they didn't waste reactors on the normal variants only for a prime variant to release later and outshine the normal frame in almost every way. It would be Interesting overall, even if the price of fusion happened to be kuva or some arbitrary resource like that.

I suggest that De gift us with forma or lens removers. But not potato removers

I think 3 new items would be great to warframe as optional rewards. Lens removers to remove any lens from anything. Forma removers that reset a polarity and unforma an item. And the 3rd item is a dismantler that breaks items down into their parts or resources. 

A dismantler is able to deconstruct any custom created item and give you back the parts used to make them. Like moas amps zaws or kitguns. Giving you back all 3 pieces