The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game continuously freezes after few seconds without reason

SupremeAlphaSoul

--UPDATE--

Problem has been fixed when the system is entered in "Windowed" mode

HOWEVER, problem still persists when in "Borderless Windowed" or "Fullscreen"

--ORIGINAL POST--

It happens as soon as the game is started from the client. The entire screen freezes, but the audio and game itself continues. If I tab out of the game, into other windows, the screen immediately refreshes and everything is running perfectly fine, it is only when I try to re-enter the game window when the screen freezes and the entire process is repeated. This did not happen before the Empyrean update. I have a dual monitor display, so I run chrome with Youtube videos in the background, problem persists when all other applications are shut down. Happens in DX10 and DX11 modes. 

Something of note is that, this happened after I took part in the free railjack mission. After I failed the mission, my game took an abnormally long time getting from loading screen back to my ship. Although that's the last time I've been able to play the game without these freezes. 

Here's what I've tried: 

DX10 & DX11 

Closing all non-game applications

Fresh game install 

Verified & optimized download cache

System: 

Intel i7- 3770k (stable overclock) 

16gb DDR3

AMD RX 580 (not overclocked)

If you need any information please inform me. 

Edited by SupremeAlphaSoul

Iam playing warframe since may, but if i starting the game on fullscreen or windowed its freezes instantly... so aim palying borderless windowed .. iam sure this is a common bug checked many wf forums and reddit tryed everything but its not working in other ways.. cant know the solution yet but iam kinda ok with borderless mode, but iam sure this is a bug.. other games work fine (amd ryzen 7 1700, gtx 1070 oc, plenty of 3000mhz rams.. windows 10 all drivers up to date...)