Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Your Own Login Rewards!

Sixty5

Anyone who owns and knows how to use an image editor could have just done this themselves.

Just a PSA, I use GIMP and that is free, and pretty easy to use.

Look forward to seeing more!

I use GIMP too. I'm a fan of open source and it's just as good as Photoshop. There's only one tool I know of that Photoshop has and GIMP doesn't, but it's something I never use anyway.

Edit: I also use Notepad++ for programming. I don't need no fancy IDE. Syntax highlighting, line numbers and collapsible blocks are all a real geek needs to code. I recommend it if anyone is looking for an awesome open source text editor for programming. It's very bare bones, but that's what I like about it.

Edit 2: And Blender for open source 3D modeling software. It's a bit hard to learn because it's so hotkey oriented, but you can work crazy fast once you get used to it.

Edited by Lachryphage

That's 4267 rounds a second!

"I am Tank n' Shoot Guy, and this... is my weapon. She weighs one hundred fifty kilograms and fires two hundred dollar, custom-tooled cartridges at ten thousand rounds per minute.

This badboy is modded with 8 maxed Speed Trigger modules. It costs four hundred thousand credits to fire this weapon at full spin-up... for twelve seconds.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

...Oh my god, who touched Bessie? Alright. WHO TOUCHED MY GUN!?

Some people think they can outsmart me. ... Maybe. Maybe. But I've yet to see someone that can outsmart bullet.

WAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAHAAA URAAAAAHHHHAHAAHAHA! CRY SOME MORE!!! ON YOUR KNEES, BEETCHES! SMAASH! WAHHHHAHAHAHAHA!! (+50% damage)

...heheh, cry some more."

- Rhino "Tank n' Shoot"

Edited by AlchemistMute