Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bendar Cluster Doors not opening. An hour of gameplay and loot lost

Azrael_V

Hi. I was doing a mission on the Bendar Cluster when all of a sudden all of the doors green doors slam shut and I am unable to continue the mission. It was the disable the Pulse Turbine mission. I just lost an hours worth of loot and it sucks.

Haw2Gvc.jpg

Ed50j5B.jpg

Edited by Azrael_V

I just had the exact same thing happen to me on the first node of Veil Proxima.  Same station type too.  Were you actually inside the station when the doors shut?  I took over an hour to clear out all the ships and when I got on board the station the front door wouldn't open so I never got intside in teh first place.

3 hours ago, Shoelip said:

I just had the exact same thing happen to me on the first node of Veil Proxima.  Same station type too.  Were you actually inside the station when the doors shut?  I took over an hour to clear out all the ships and when I got on board the station the front door wouldn't open so I never got intside in teh first place.

Yeah I was inside. I also cleared the ships out first. Got inside killed the enemies and then the doors slammed shut. If it happened to you as well them I'm gonna abort that mission the next time it comes around.