Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Tech/lab Backgrounds ... Ugly

main_antagonist

When interacting with the labs to replicate blueprints or contribute it's just a gradient I think it looks really ugly ... Why not use the amazing 3d art that already exists in warframe???

The tilesets/scenery in warframe is art by it's own right. I think some good screens for each faction and their tech showing the Grineer home planet, Corpus homeplanet when it gets implemented, And the Infested could have a Derelict setting.

This is just my personal opinion but I think it could look much nicer and it wouldn't take much effort to create the art by using screens from in game because the art already exists, find 3 nice spots and BAM! No more ugly gradient backgrounds.

while i agree that the art could use some upgrading for the labs, I disagree that using tile sets of enemy factions would work since while we do research things related to enemy technology it IS a tenno lab hence it would be weird for it to look like enemy structures

while i agree that the art could use some upgrading for the labs, I disagree that using tile sets of enemy factions would work since while we do research things related to enemy technology it IS a tenno lab hence it would be weird for it to look like enemy structures

This isn't a structure update ... it's to get rid of the Gray gradient when you interact with the lab (UI), Tech researched based on factions having scenery from those same factions in the 'user interface' doesn't seem so alien to me since it is clearly faction based reverse engineering.

I'm not sure if you've misinterpreted my original post, or I'm misinterpreting you.

This isn't a structure update ... it's to get rid of the Gray gradient when you interact with the lab (UI), Tech researched based on factions having scenery from those same factions in the 'user interface' doesn't seem so alien to me since it is clearly faction based reverse engineering.

I'm not sure if you've misinterpreted my original post, or I'm misinterpreting you.

seems like i misinterpreted you. But I kinda doubt it would happen even if, if well implemented, it could be a seriously nice idea