Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jetpack

.solitus

This is a really crazy and stupid idea for most of you, but can The Warframes have jetpacks like the grineer phobos soldier? It's pretty damn good to hover around, etc. Idk, I'm prepared to be called ridiculous and impossible idea, but I just thought of that. The Tenno Jetpack will have recharge rates, and only some abilities can be used when you're in air.

Once again this may sound stupid.

All the maps will have to be redone; otherwise you can just jetpack to crazy spots (safespotting against bosses? No thank you!) and take shortcuts everywhere.

That's why this idea is not possible to be implemented on Warframe and I am aware of it. But hey, just an idea.

Well it's not the same sure but there is always super jump!  If you wanna go all space marine on their butts you can equip heavy impact with it.  But as others have said, map design doesn't allow for it and parkour (a system I still feel is neglected in some of the tile sets) would be largely invalidated.  Maybe a compromise of a frame or mod that allows for double jumping could be implemented but that'd in turn invalidate super jump and probably isn't really what you are looking for anyways.