Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack: Prisma Veritux Stuck In Hand on Enemy Station

LegendaryNeurotoxin

I'm not entirely sure how I executed it, but my Prisma Veritux came out instead of my Plague Kripath zaw when I boarded an enemy station. I can't remember which it was, but it was on the later half of the Earth Proxima missions. When melee was supposed to be sheathed, the Prisma Veritux would not go away, and obstructed the lower portion of the Grineer hacking wheel. 

Update: This appears to happen if you die while using melee as archwing. I seem to go from full to dead pretty fast, so I can't tell if it is a specific source of damage that does it, but crew ship shots seem to do it. This is still Prisma Veritux and Plague Kripath (Seekalla), 

1) Disembark railjack

2) Space melee stuff

3) Die while space meleeing. It may alternatively be dying while thrusting after having used melee. 

4) Self-Revive.

5) Board an in-mission base, observe the results.

Result: Archmelee does not disappear after landing in the base, causing it to match the swinging of the grounded melee, and to not disappear during hacking and other activities. 

Expected Result: Upon boarding anything and disembarking from archwing, all archwing equipment should disappear from the Warframe. 

Replication: Unknown, possibly 100%.