Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will this run warframe?

JackTheRipperUE

Question

https://store.hp.com/us/en/OrderCalculate?updatePrices=1&calculationUsageId=-1&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&URL=AjaxOrderItemDisplayView&storeId=10151

Hi guys, I’m rather clueless when it comes to gaming on pc/laptops, I’m looking to buy my first laptop and found one I like at a decent price, it’s a business laptop however it’s got a dedicated gpu. I couldn’t find one exactly like the one I saw in town so I went to hp and customized it as close as possible. Not sure if I’m getting a good deal or if I missed something but the one I saw is supposed to be on sale for about $950 compared to $1600 in hp website.

I’d like to know if it could run the game at a decent FPS with this set up.

Any help would be appreciated & Happy Holidays 

Edited by JackTheRipperUE
Update

7 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, JackTheRipperUE said:

Here are the specs I think are relevant

We need (or just a link/name for device)

• CPU
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • OS+Bit

Depending on the actual specs I imagine it will be fine. The CPU has a low base frequency so might have to work harder than normal - causes heating, which can be an issue in laptops.

11 minutes ago, krc473 said:

The processor is a little low, but aside from that it should all be fine. You need a 2.2GHz CPU, which that one would do. But it would be under a higher load, causing more heat.

Thank you! I’ll shop around a little more see if I can find one with a better cpu but will keep this one as an option

13 minutes ago, JackTheRipperUE said:

Thank you! I’ll shop around a little more see if I can find one with a better cpu but will keep this one as an option

I forgot to include this earlier. Here are the minimum specs for the game:

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+ (~2.2Ghz dual core CPU)
  • Memory: 4 GB System RAM
  • Graphics: DirectX 10+ compatible video card
  • Hard Drive: 30 GB free HD space
  • Internet: Broadband Internet Connection

Support - Min Specs

Here is a link to a site that lets you compare CPU's CPU UserBenchmark

• It is setup to compare the one you stated with a similar one to the minimum requirements. Yours is significantly better.

I imagine that you would not have a problem. I personally would try and get a CPU with atleast a 2.2GHz base frequency.

Here is an example laptop, I image it would run WF fine and is reasonably cheap. Amazon -- MSI GF63 Thin 9SC-614.