The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

looking for clan. kinda lost

(PSN)StellarPotato

hey yall, im looking for ps4 clan.  as casual player whose coming back after a break for for months.

i had some major health issues for bit.

im just looking for group of people that  play together when they can.

and have good time.

i must stress im hueg casual ive never been the constant grind/ meta build  i have to have everything person

and i never will.

i aim to be getting on a few times a week.

i love this game and i just have fun playing it would occasionally like people to play and chitchat with.

railjack look cool and im keen to try it.

also the website looks different and im lost so i dont know if this is the proper post area.

sorry

I sent you a clan invite to After Dark Action, we're a small Shadow clan. Totally understand the casual player. No time obligations, etc. with us, only thing we ask is to help donate if you're able to, but we tend to have any and all research done the day it drops, and to act like a respectful adult. We're all adults who play casually, though most of us have been around from anywhere from 1-3k hours. Feel free to accept it if you're interested. If not, best of luck finding a place, and welcome back to Warframe. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-12-25 at 2:08 AM, (PS4)excat_56 said:

I sent you a clan invite to After Dark Action, we're a small Shadow clan. Totally understand the casual player. No time obligations, etc. with us, only thing we ask is to help donate if you're able to, but we tend to have any and all research done the day it drops, and to act like a respectful adult. We're all adults who play casually, though most of us have been around from anywhere from 1-3k hours. Feel free to accept it if you're interested. If not, best of luck finding a place, and welcome back to Warframe. 

i accepted, apologies for not getting back to even my original post for so long

my health took a turn for the worse and with the holidays eating up alot of time to begin with i just had zero time for much of anything

i ended up[ needing emergency dental surgery too and im still on the recovery end of that.

i aim to be on at the very least weekly 

Archived