Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RJ] Do something with idiot players...

komitet_Arka

...in railjack missions whose no caring for rest of the team or ship going to kill general/sentient ship right away. This gamemode became toxic as hell. Nobody care for anything. It's "just me, my drops and my quest.." rest of squad can go fakoff. In 15 minutes of presence sentients ship its impossible to get party becouse of host rotation made by ppl farming recipes/shedu parts.

I think that yellow objectives should have queque to do it one after another. 1. doing ships 2. some radatiors 3. then captain/sentient ship.

Edited by komitet_suicide

I think DE should make one person picking up component drops give it to the whole squad.  It works that way for credits so why not everything else that isn't used until after the mission?  Then you wont have to worry about missing out due to someone rushing ahead.

While it's true what you say it's in the average warframe player's nature to do just that. To seek out their rewards while acting as if the rest of the squad was made up of 3 reliable AI's.

I haven't reached the veil yet, and I like to do things in a natural way. However if and when I'm faced with such a situation I'll just go with "can't fight them, join them", leave the ship somewhere and join the other 3. Then we should be able to keep going without issue.  That's mostly because if 3 players are going to do something else, well... I can't really make them stay with words alone. And the majority voted to leave so if I stay behind I'm the party pooper.

Or at least that's what I hope for, since there might be a factor I haven't considered yet. I have not reached Veil Proxima yet, after all.

Either way, specially for consoles, the reality is that there's very little time for any more fixing before DE shuts off the house. Which means we just have to git gud for the most part until the better changes they promised start to arrive.