Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Endgame? Why Not!

KenDrick_The_Barbarian

Hello everyone,

I'm posting this because, as I read all over the blog posts, I think there's no Endgame in Warframe.

For you to understand how I feel I have to tell you more about me ^^ :

I'm familiar with shooting games and I really enjoy it but I'm not the kind of guy who would play every weapon of the game and get them lv 30 for mastering to reach rank 12. I'm not interested into this I wasn't upgrading my mastering until I saw Acrid and Lanka and wanted 'em badly. So I leveled up weapons (chained Cyath I can't count how many times) and finally got those 2 weapons now that they're upgraded and I put Forma in it, I OS every mob (max 3 hits and it's not often). I took every weapons I liked in the game and got them upgraded but really once you did that you're quite done in Warframe (at least I am). Why do we have such powerful weapon if ennemies fall in one hit (sometimes 2-3 but it's not often) and why do we have to play 1 hour of defense before we stop one shooting? Still one nova ult and it remains 1 or 2 shots.

Now don't get me wrong, I like the awesome job done by DE on this game but I'd like to see a difficulty update and that's why I create this post I hope it will reach you dear developpers.

Players like me want who difficulty, who want to lose missions sometimes, who want to get @(*()$ wiped in 2 bullets, who want to face hard bosses that aren't punch bags, who want to farm day and night for super rare weapons/warframe/mods/whatever can't find it in Warframe it's just a statement.

Now here are ideas to change this situation (feel free to share yours in comments) :

• First of all, a third money (honor badges, ninja diploma, whatever...):

This would be the key to an endgame as special weapons/skins/(power mods?)/mods/ressources would be only available in a market working with this money.

• Multi-Factions defense/survival  :

Well it's all said in the title : defense/survival with infested corpus and grineer coming at you.

• Mini-Bosses:

I know it's upcoming but I'd like to see random mini bosses that pop in a mission (kind of like the stalker) but the lotus would warn you at the mission entry something like "a special ennemy has been detected, find him and kill him"

• Super-Boss:

Special Missions which would be opened to you after defeating every boss of the game (each boss would loot a part of the key (100% chance)) this boss would be VERY hard (unlike leviantis)

• Very high level environment:

Missions that would start lv 100 or something so that we don't have to play 40 minutes with our feet before the real play starts.

• Raids:

Missions that would be opened to more than 4 players (something like 10-15 is good) with very high difficulty and needing synergy between members to be completed

• Co-defense:

3 teams defend 4 different cryopods in a 12 men mission (3 per cryo) and then all defend together a huge artefact against countless ennemies.

• Raid contest:

Same as before but there are 2 teams competing for Third money rewards, the first one that completes the mission wins. Rewards third money.

• Killing contest:

(Only weapons allowed) Ennemies are afraid of you and fleeing, 2 teams of 4 players are standing in a room in which are the 2 only paths to escape, ennemies pop in the center and go both ways, they would run with upgraded speed to the escape. This mission either lasts 5 minutes and the team with the highest kills wins or 50 ennemies escaping in one team results in defeat (one team can shoot the other's ennemies). Rewards third money.

Thanks for reading, feel free to share your feelings, comments, criticals. Ninjas Play Free.

If you don't understand the game is technically still not completed (open beta), and that content will be rolling out more regularly once it's left that stage, I don't know what to say.  Complaining about content in a game that's not finished is a silly thing.

@Hypevosa : It's no complain, it's suggestions and ideas sharing.

@Archistopheles : Maybe it's the third money that scares you, it's actually needed since there is only credits as ingame money. For thr rest I don't see the link with other MMO's endgame we mustn't have played the same ones. "Raid mission" I used the wow-known term that's it I just mean missions with more players =)

Edited by KenDrick_The_Barbarian