Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Convenient way to trade Kuva Liches with strangers?

Steel_Rook

Question

Personally, I've grown rather fond of Warframe.marker as a service. It's a good place to find things I'm either too lazy to earn myself or which aren't currently available. Well, I'm slowly losing my patience trying to spawn a Lich with an Archgun or a Kohm. I know I can trade Liches with other people... But Warframe.market doesn't support Liches at all. I realise they're a unique case of a sort, but that does raise the question - is there a similarly convenient way to trade Liches elsewhere? Ideally, some place where I can browse prices and avoid haggling with people? My gut instinct is "probably not," but the forum search function is terrible here, so I figured I'd ask anyway.

5 answers to this question

Warframe Market doesnt support Liches Trading, YET. It will. Same with Railjack Avionics. It will support all of that. I have great faith in that. Warframe Market isn't a part of DE, or even a compagny (-i think), so, just give them time to catch up with all those updates 🙂

33 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Warframe Market doesnt support Liches Trading, YET. It will. Same with Railjack Avionics. It will support all of that. I have great faith in that. Warframe Market isn't a part of DE, or even a compagny (-i think), so, just give them time to catch up with all those updates 🙂

Hmm... So basically "no convenient way yet, wait for Warframe.market" then? OK. That's kind of what I figured. Thanks for the confirmation, though 🙂

Spamming the trade what with your own message including which lich, which weapon (which elementary and which %) and your price should be enough for now to find anything. It's long, but it does find. Found most of the weapon i was looking for, for an average of 25-50pl each.

2 hours ago, dwqrf said:

Spamming the trade what with your own message including which lich, which weapon (which elementary and which %) and your price should be enough for now to find anything. It's long, but it does find. Found most of the weapon i was looking for, for an average of 25-50pl each.

Yes, but touching Trade Chat with a 10 foot pole is the polar opposite of "convenient" 🙂 I don't like to haggle, I don't like to spam and I don't like to deal with that general atmosphere. It's why I never buy anything at Maroo's, only ever through Warframe.market. That site alone has probably done more to keep me in Warframe than the actual game has at this point.

I do understand. So far, I haven't heard of any motivated group of people dedicated of creating their own website for lich trading. It used to be a gold rush for theses kind of thing for riven trading, but seems like liches, and even avionics, aren'ts as juicy businness.