The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[SPOILERS] RailHack: Part One

X7PLVTINUM

(Before continuing to read, I suggest you to be at least on the fourth part of the railjack construction process)

((Best read under the voice of a gentleman/fancy guy))

It's a soft winter night, I am scrolling through Instagram mindlessly and then something catches my almost asleep eyes.

"Warframe: Railjack out now"

Hmm, What's that you say? Railjack out now? My my, I believed it to be coming out next year!

Hundreds of hotfixes downloaded from my inactivity later, And i'm off to build a cephalon

I have some platinum to spare and like the impatient gentleman i am, I skip for the small price of my life savings.

Cephalon Ty, You say? Cool voice, I must say.

"I am not a viable command cephalon" Despite him commanding us through every mission, I must say i am very surprised at that statement.

3M Credits later, I get vibe checked by sentients here to steal my credits.

Ha ha, Not today. I slice them up quick and easy into small cubes and eat them as i was hungry.

Another 1M Credits, Four rounds of index should serve that right up.

I play a few missions of railjack

The Bugs

An endless void consuming the ship, Me falling into that endless void and getting stuck under the map, My archwing using my primary/secondary/melee instead of the archgun/archmelee, Me running in space like the space ninja i am, Bugs bugs bugs! I should have expected this from a 1-year early release.

Also the giant kavat, Never forget.

TL;DR

Bugs, But fun.