Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrion

Draxenfeuer

an improvement or two I would like to see to the railjack mission if it could be arranged once the bugs have been dealt with.

1). rail jacks chat should have an announcement premade by the rail jack owner stating any preferential rules they want for players on their ship. such as; 

eg. don't waste my resources firing missile volleys when unneeded. 

or,

don't refine resources until ship necessities have been replaced.

secondly. if people are doing these things such as wilfully wasting your resources with out a care it should be possible to kick them from your ship squad instead of having to abort a mission and return to drydock just to get rid of a player from your squad. it should also be possible to ban repeat offenders from joining your rail jack squad either for a set period of time or permanently

5 minutes ago, Draxenfeuer said:

f people are doing these things such as wilfully wasting your resources with out a care it should be possible to kick them from your ship squad instead of having to abort a mission and return to drydock just to get rid of a player from your squad. it should also be possible to ban repeat offenders from joining your rail jack squad either for a set period of time or permanently

This seems like an overreaction. Why is it that big of a deal? I have people waste resources, but not once have I thought to ban/kick people.

How would you make sure everyone reads the chat announcement? And how do you enforce it? *Assuming your kick/ban idea does not get implemented 

I kind of agree on this. I've had someone fire all missiles and artillery at fighters. Within the first two minutes.

Outriders and crew ships were lucky that time. 

I would probably go for something more like ranking based on performance in your role. 

With the option to have matchmaking accept or deny players lower than a certain number of points. 

Edited by Sunai_Moonswing