Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Streamer!

Ratifa

Hi there! I'm Ratifa, somewhat new to Warframe but I love every minute that I play. 

A little bit about me: I'm a recent college graduate in the market for an entry level animation position. I live in NYC and I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember and almost all of them have been PC (a couple of my favorites when I was a kid: Jazz Jackrabbit and Guilty).

I eat, drink and sleep gaming so I figured I should start streaming, too! If you'd like to, come on by and say hello, twitch.tv/ratifa . 

~Tifa

Hi there! I'm Ratifa, somewhat new to Warframe but I love every minute that I play. 

A little bit about me: I'm a recent college graduate in the market for an entry level animation position. I live in NYC and I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember and almost all of them have been PC (a couple of my favorites when I was a kid: Jazz Jackrabbit and Guilty).

I eat, drink and sleep gaming so I figured I should start streaming, too! If you'd like to, come on by and say hello, twitch.tv/ratifa . 

~Tifa

you gonna stream regularly?