Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE Extraction not working.

(XBOX)DwanQ

Question

decided to fish for the first time ever. Cracked a cold one and fished for about 2 hours. Along the way I picked up 50+ of that weird Grokowhateveritscalled stuff I've been looking for and 50+ irradiate then learned how to kill eidolons and did a 6x3 to find out I cant extract whatsoever. Everyone else could but I couldnt so I hit the pause button and saw return to orbiter and did that and lost everything.

How is that fair.

My dumb self decided to go again thinking it's a fluke... it cant happen again....

WRONG!

not as long this time. About 2 hours instead of total 4 hours I was there last time. And same problem. Extract isn't a thing. Waypoint is for fashion and no real functionality.

Someone told me to go to xbox menu and quit game instead of abort this time. Did that. Lost everything.

What a waste of an entire day of warframe.

Is there any way to fix this? I actually fell in love with the scenery and fishing and had a great time but it's useless if I cant do a F ing thing there that actually progresses me.

3 answers to this question

So, someone doing 6x3 eidolon hunts is telling me he doesn´t know how to leave the squad and exit the plains? Sound weird to me, but anyways I´m willing to help:

1, You can leave the plains only via the gate
2. If you are in a squad and want to leave, go into the menu and click on the "leave squad" button beneath your name
unknown.png
You´ll get and a hostmigration and you´ll be solo in a squad -> you can freely leave via the gate (without waiting for any teammates)
3. If you exit via the "abort" button you´ll always lose everything (regardless of going to the orbiter or cetus).

Edited by Dark_Lugia

55 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

So, someone doing 6x3 eidolon hunts is telling me he doesn´t know how to leave the squad and exit the plains? Sound weird to me, but anyways I´m willing to help:

1, You can leave the plains only via the gate
2. If you are in a squad and want to leave, go into the menu and click on the "leave squad" button beneath your name
unknown.png
You´ll get and a hostmigration and you´ll be solo in a squad -> you can freely leave via the gate (without waiting for any teammates)
3. If you exit via the "abort" button you´ll always lose everything (regardless of going to the orbiter or cetus).

Ah that works.

I used to play warframe in 2014 nothing existed then. New acc just whaled it.

What happens if I'm solo and this occurs though?

Edited by (XB1)Sage Outlaws